COVID 19 Measures
We advise individuals who have been fully vaccinated and those only partially vaccinated to visit the park, as well as advise others to get completely vaccinated as soon as possible.
Welcome to Entartica Seaworld! To assure that you have a safe and pleasurable experience, we use several sanitary procedures as well as follow the recommendations laid out by the Ministry of Health and Government.
The current pandemic of COVID 19 has impacted our daily routines and we wanted to update you on the park’s maintenance and safety measures.
- Our Staff is Fully Vaccinated - Our staff is up to date on all vaccinations and has been taking the necessary precautions to avoid any risk of contamination.
- Daily Sanitization - Our staff sanitizes all benches, seats and other surfaces that may be touched by guests. Staff uses a special agent which is to be sprayed on the surfaces and left to dry.
- Thermal Screening - We use thermal screening equipment to detect any guests who may be exhibiting symptoms of COVID 19. We are aware that it can be difficult to identify symptoms of COVID 19 at early stages, therefore, guests are asked to report themselves if they feel unwell. All Guests are Asked to Wash
- Their Hands - Upon entering the park, guests are asked to please wash their hands with an alcohol-based solution, specially prepared for this purpose. Guests are Encouraged to Report Any Unsanitary
- Situations - Guests can inform our staff of any unsanitary condition they are made aware of, so that the necessary action can be taken.
- Physical Distance - We ask that guests maintain a physical distance of 1.5 meters from one another, as recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Please Note: As this is an ongoing situation, we reserve the right to change our safety and maintenance procedures as needed. Thank you for your understanding.